Feat

Searching...
Monday 2 October 2017

The dumb girl said suddenly

07:51
The dumb girl said suddenly
A young man made a guest of his own friend. The doctor invited him to attend a dance dance, evening. Young asked the doctor. "I do not understand how to make a dance dance with a girl, daughter-in-law?" "From the gestures." The doctor advised. "Just smile and bend in front of her and hold her hand." At the ceremony youth chose a beautiful girl and continued to dance with her for an hour. So, a happy man came to the girl and said, "It's so late, will not you dance with me?" Just think that I am your fiance. " "Now you tell me what should I do?" The girl said in a hurry. "It does not seem to be a recipe for saving the deaf boy."

تفصیلات جانیے کلک کر کے share and like کریں,

0 comments:

Post a Comment